Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Florida Part 3- Beach

After Joyce's graduation, we headed to see the Pensacola Beach.
long bridge over the gulf of Mexico



Gulf of Mexico


coming into the beach area
There were some really nice houses along the beach front.
arriving at the beach

my first glimpse of the ocean! :)
beautiful white sand
pier

Joyce and Grandma
Michelle and Aunt Annette
waves coming in



Joyce


shells

enjoying the water

Susan, Ruth, Michelle, me, and JoyceG
Grandma, Aunt Annette, and Joyce
Michelle

me and Grandma



You couldn't even see the end of the beach!

I don't usually take pictures of random strangers, but this boy was so cute!
Ruth's artwork :)

Michelle, Courtney, and Susan


Aunt Annette
Daniel
I like feet pictures. :)



There were several people fishing from the pier.

It was so neat to see the ocean for the first time, and I loved it!!!! I wish I would have brought my swimsuit to the beach so I could have swam. I wouldn't mind hanging out on the beach every day! ;)

~Amber~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beach is so neat, a wonderful handiwork of God. But.. if you spent every day there, just think what you would have to show God... a suntan and some shells:).

Gillingham Family said...

That's true!:)